Aberlour Gardens Caravan and Camping Park
- Aberlour on Spey, AB38 9LD
- Proprietor Mr & Mrs Simon & Denice Blades
- Season 1st March to 28th December
- Telephone 01340 871 586
- Fax 01340 871 586
|Opening dates||1st March to 28th December|
|Privately owned homes||30|
Situated in the beautiful Spey valley Aberlour Gardens is a family run site lying within an old walled garden(5acres). The site is in the heart of the Malt Whisky Trail and close to the Speyside Way. Aberlour being home to Walkers shortbread a vist to the factory shop is a must. Stay on the park and admire the red squirells,and abundant bird life from buzzards to goldcrests.
- Other Facilities
- Freezer facilities, calor and camping gas available, small licenced shop, privacy cubicles for ladies.
- Also nearby
- Fishing available on the River Spey , pony trekking, golf, tennis and bowls, walking, mountain biking nearby.
- Tourist Attractions
- Malt Whisky Trail, Castle Trail, Speyside Way, Salmon Fishing, Tuesday evening whisky nosing trips from park (transport provided).
Moray Firth and the dolphins.
- Midway between Aberlour and Craigellachie(A95) site signposted 500yds
- Special Offers
- £1 per night off touring pitch fees for Best of British loyalty cardholders
Monthly specials - see website
- Allow rallies
- 10 Seasonal pitches
- Electric hook-ups
- Sanitary block(s)
Things to do
- Cycle hire
- Fishing [500m]
- Golf [10 km]
- Horse Riding [10 km]
- Swimming (Indoor) [2 km]
- Tourist Board RatingCamping & Caravanning
- Scottish Tourist Board - 5 Stars
for prices and more detailed information on the park