Somers Wood Caravan Park
- Somers Road, Meriden, Coventry, CV7 7PL
- Book online
- Proprietor Mr & Mrs Marc & Angela Fowler
- Season OPEN ALL YEAR
- Telephone 01676 522 978
- Fax 01676 522 978
|Opening dates||OPEN ALL YEAR|
Warwickshire, Central South England
A tranquil 5 star Adults Only Touring Park, overlooking a golf course and adjacent to Packington Coarse Fishery, Somers Wood provides the ideal setting for you to come and enjoy a relaxing break in the Heart of England.
SOMERS WOOD CARAVAN PARK
A warm welcome awaits you at Somers Wood Caravan Park....... set in the Heart of England and exclusively for Adults Only...... For more information, to check availability and book on-line please go to our website at www.somerswood.co.uk .....5 star touring park for Caravans and Motor Homes only........ Hope to see you all very soon.... Kind regards from Angela, Marc and all the team!
- Other Facilities
- Laundry Service available at Reception. Calor Gas Exchange. Our local Chinese and Indian takeaways will deliver your meal to the park - menus can be found in the Information Cabin. Adjacent Golf Course with Restaurant, Bar & Golf Driving Range. Adjacent Coarse Fishery.
- Tourist Attractions
- We are only 3 miles from the National Exhibition Centre. Local tourist attractions include Warwick Castle, Stratford upon Avon, Coventry Cathedral, Black Country Museum, Cadburys World, National Motorcycle Museum, and many more.
- From Junction 6 off the M42 take the A45 to Coventry. Keep left down to the island (do not go over the island flyover). Turn right at the island onto the A452 signed Leamington/Meriden. At the next island turn left onto B4102 (Hampton Lane). The site is ½ mile on the left hand side.
- Special Offers
- For BoB loyalty card holders £1 per night off pitch fees - excludes NEC Exhibition dates and Bank Holidays.
Somers Wood special:-
Stay 7 nights and save £20 (Excludes NEC Exhibitions and Bank Holidays).
- Adults only
- Allow rallies
- Serviced pitches
- 48 Electric hook-ups
- Water hook-ups
- Drainage hook-ups
- LPG stockist
- Sanitary block(s)
- Wireless internet
- Chemical disposal point
- Washing up facilities
Things to do
- Horse Riding
- Swimming (Indoor)
From the Guest Book
9 May 2012
I just wanted to say the BIGGEST thank you for the bottle of bubbly you had waiting for Andy and I on arrival at Somers Woods on Friday – we thoroughly enjoyed it after our long drive! Andy said he had the “bestist” birthday ever, and that makes me the happiest wife We thought your campsite was wonderful too, as did our neighbours on pitches 3 and 5, and will definitely be back!
Thank you once again for your very kind thoughtfulness and hospitality.
Best regards, and continued success for Somers Wood.
28 May 2011
Dear Somers Wood
We stayed twice in your park during April and we wanted to let you know that of the more than 15 parks we stayed in during our holiday Somers Wood was our favourite. Your facilities are outstanding, the park surroundings are so beautiful, and the welcome and assistance we received was of the highest quality.
Thank you for making our stay so very enjoyable.
Edward and Keitha Granville
- Tourist Board RatingCamping & Caravanning
- MMM SILVER AWARD PARK OF THE YEAR 2008
for prices and more detailed information on the park