Each individual park has different levels of accessibility, types of facilities and modified accommodation available. Please contact the individual parks regarding any specific requirement you may have.
Park accessibility statements provide an attempt to give you detailed information as to each park’s suitability for you and your family and may include:
1. The varying types of accommodation available, any modifications that have been made and their potential suitability for users.
2. The type of facilities available and the level of access available within those facilities.
3. The level of parking available.
4. The geographical location of the park and the transport links available to that specific park.
5. Telephone numbers for each park. The park will give you specific information relating to any questions that you may have about the specific park.
6. Lighting levels.
7. Special arrangements that can be made on each park.
We understand that each person has his or her own specific requirements and as such the individual parks will endeavour to meet these.
If you do require any assistance prior to arrival, please contact the park directly.